The rules for posting are simple!

1. Every Friday post a photo that includes one or more flowers.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. Include a link to this blog in your post - http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.com/
4. Leave the link to your FloralFridayFoto post below on inlinkz.
5. Visit other blogs listed ... comment & enjoy!

When to Post:
inlinkz will be available every Thursday and will remain open until the next Wednesday.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

FFF7 - PEONIES AND ORCHIDS

Peonies are quite sumptuous flowers that lend themselves to quite spectacular displays in arrangements, especially if complemented by other exotic blooms like orchids. We haven't had much success in growing peonies in our garden, but bouquets are available at florist shops, so one can enjoy them when in season.


Please join me for Flora Friday Fotos by linking your flower photos below.





11 comments:

  1. Oh, my...THIS IS AMAZING!!!

    I do love flowers, did you know?

    when I was a child I used to live in a farme...so I love all nature things...

    This is GREAT!
    Thank you, and thank you for your nice commet in my blog!

    KISSES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Peony. The colour is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Peony, the color is awesome!
    I've never seen that color before.
    I haven't had much success in growing peonies in my garden either.
    But a gardener told me I may have planted them to deep.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the burnt orange color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo !
    We have no flowers around here in Belgium in winter !

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely flower! thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning bloom! I've never seen a peony that color before. Peonies are our State flower (Indiana).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this meme. I hope many more people join in. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ruffled petals in this gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice flower..
    so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete